This course is intended for mastering of theoretical material at a higher level, the understanding of its internal systems and logic.
· Deformation of solids
· Hooke’s Law
· Stress, strain and the Young Modulus
· Gravitational fields
· Orbital motion
· Space travel
· Precise measurements using vernier callipers etc..
· Research into material properties and uses
· Estimation of uncertainties in Y.M.
· Integration to find potential
· Research and presentation
|2B Laws of Conservation
· Force and linear momentum
· Conservation of linear momentum
· Elastic and inelastic interactions
· Synthesising previous ideas (Newton’s laws)
· Using vectors
· Experimental measurements of velocity
· Algebraic manipulation